To celebrate their new Winter Pop Up Bar at The Parlour, CÎROC Vodka got in touch with me to see if I wanted to try putting together some cocktails. As it is supposedly the most romantic weekend of the year I created something a bit special. And without a man in my life I put this cocktail together for a night in with my favourite ladies, my Nanna, my Mum and my future sister in Law.
In order to make 6 glasses of my Red Rose Cocktail you will need
- 6 fluid oz of CÎROC Vodka chilled
- 12 fluid oz cranberry juice
- Crushed ice
- 6 fluid oz of Prosecco, chilled
- 12 (2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-wide) strips lemon zest, for garnish
As these are ingredients which you possibly have in the house already you can easily whip this delicious cocktail up this evening.
- In a large pitcher jug mix together the CÎROC Vodka and cranberry juice, this can be done ahead of time and left to chill even more in the fridge.
- Fill the glasses with ice and add the Prosecco to the pitcher jug. And simply pour into the champagne flute. Twist strips of lemon zest over the drink and drop in.
- Sit back, serve immediately and enjoy.
If however you don’t fancy making your own cocktails and you are down in London you can go along to the Parlour bar until the end of February Wednesdays-Fridays and sit outside under outdoor heaters staying nice and cosy and getting romantic under furs and blankets whilst sipping on CÎROC Vodka signature cocktails. On offer are four exclusive CÎROC Vodka cocktails; Cirocky Balboa, Parlour Games, Cirocolada and Cirocing Around, a winter warming cocktail served in a thermos mug.
If you want to check these out you can find the The Parlour at The Park Pavilion, Canary Wharf Group, 40 Canada Square, E14 5FW
So I’ve shared my new favourite CÎROC Vodka cocktail, what is yours?